(1)The following business terms are applicable to all the contracts, which you conclude with us as a supplier (Dirk Wolff) via the www.dibadu.de website. Unless otherwise agreed upon, the inclusion, if necessary, of your own conditions is ruled out.
(2) A ‘consumer’ in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities. The term ‘businessman’ refers to every natural person, legal person or legally responsible partnership that concludes a legal transaction in pursuance of his/its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2Conclusion of the contract
(1)The subject-matter of the contract is the selling of products .
(2)Our offers on the website are non-binding and are not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(3)You can use the online shopping cart system to place a binding offer of purchase (order).
Here, the goods meant for purchase are stored in the ‘Shopping cart’. You can use the respective button in the navigation bar to call up the “shopping cart” and make changes at any time. After the ‘check-out’ page has been called up and the respective personal data and payment and shipping conditions have been entered, all the order data is displayed again on the order overview page. Before the order is sent, you can re-check all the data, change it (which can also be done via the internet browser’s ‘back’ function) or cancel the purchase transaction. When the order is placed using the “Place order in conjunction with a liability to pay” button, you are considered to have made a binding offer to us.
(4) The acceptance of the offer (and with it, the conclusion of the contract) takes place immediately after placing the order via a textual confirmation (e.g. email), in which you receive confirmation (order acknowledgement) regarding the execution of the order or the delivery of the products in question. If you have not received any corresponding message within this deadline, you are no longer considered to be bound to your order. Under such circumstances, any services that have already been provided are restored without undue delay.
(5)You are not bound by your enquiries regarding the creation of an offer that have been conveyed to us. We supply you with a textual and binding offer (e.g. via e-mail), which you can accept within a period of 5 days.
(6)The execution of the order and the sending of all the details necessitated by the conclusion of the contract take place via e-mail, in a partially-automated manner. Consequently, you have to ensure that the e-mail address that you have deposited with us is the correct one, and that the receipt of the respective e-mails is guaranteed. In particular, you have to ensure that the respective e-mails are not blocked by a SPAM filter.
§ 3Conclusion of the contract for download products
(1)The contract subject matter is the purchase of download products (digital content which is not supplied on a physical data carrier). In conjunction with the setting up of the respective download product on our website, we refer you to a binding offer associated with the conclusion of a purchase contract under the conditions specified in the product description.
(2)The purchase contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The download products to be purchased are placed in the ‘shopping cart’. The customer can use the respective button in the navigation bar to call up the ‘shopping cart’ and make changes at any time. After the ‘check-out’ page has been called up and the respective personal data and payment conditions have been entered, all the order data are displayed again on the order overview page. Before the order is sent, you can re-check all the data, change it (which can also be done via the internet browser’s ‘back’ function) or cancel the purchase transaction.
By using the ‘Place order in conjunction with a liability to pay’ button to send the order, you indicate your legally binding acceptance of the offer, which results in the conclusion of the purchase contract.
(3)You are not bound by your enquiries regarding the creation of an offer. We supply you with a textual and binding offer (e.g. via e-mail), which you can accept within a period of 5 days.
(4)The execution of the order and the sending of all the details necessitated by the conclusion of the contract take place via e-mail, in a partially-automated manner. Consequently, you have to ensure that the e-mail address that you have deposited with us is the correct one, and that the receipt of the respective e-mails is guaranteed. In particular, you have to ensure that the respective e-mails are not blocked by a SPAM filter.
§ 4Licence to use for download products
(1) The download products that are on offer are copyright-protected. You will receive a simple operating license for every download product purchased from us, unless otherwise specified in the respective quote.
(2) The simple usage licence encompasses permission to save and/or record a copy of the download product on your computer or other electronic device for personal use.
You are not allowed to make any additional copies. You are explicitly prohibited from changing a file or parts thereof, processing it and making it privately or commercially available to external parties in any manner whatsoever.
§ 5Contract duration / Cancellation in case of subscription contracts
(1) The subscription contract that has been concluded between you and us is subject to the agreed-upon duration. If the contract is not cancelled by one of the parties in text form (e.g. via e-mail) 3 weeks before the expiration of the contract (insofar as the respective offer is not associated with another time frame), it gets extended by the agreed-upon base duration. However, if the base duration is more than a year, the contract only gets extended by a period of one year.
(2) This has no bearing on the right to cancel the contract without notice for an important reason.
§ 6Individually-designed products
(1) You provide us with the appropriate information, text or data necessary to customise the goods via the online ordering system or via E-mail without undue delay after concluding the contract. Any potential specifications that we may issue regarding file formats are to be borne in mind.
(2) You are obligated to ensure that you do not transfer data whose contents violate the rights of external parties (especially copyrights, rights to names and trademark rights) or break existing laws. You explicitly free us from any and all claims related to this matter that may be raised by external parties. This also applies to the costs associated with any legal representation that may become necessary in this regard.
(3) We do not check the transferred data for textual accuracy. In this respect, we assume no liability for errors.
§ 7Right of retention, reservation of proprietary rights
(1)You can only exercise a right of retention if the situation in question involves claims arising from the same contractual relationship.
(2)The goods remain our property until the purchase price is paid in full.
(1)The statutory warranty rights are applicable.
(2)As a consumer, you are requested to promptly check the product for completeness, visible defects and transport damage as soon as it is delivered, and promptly disclose your complaints to us and the shipping company in writing. Even if you do not comply with this request, it shall have no effect on your legal warranty claims.
§ 9Choice of law
(1)German law shall apply. This choice of law only applies to customers if it does not result in the revocation of the protection guaranteed by the mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which the respective customer’s usual place of residence is located (benefit-of-the-doubt principle).
(2)The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods are explicitly inapplicable.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
Lange Str. 26
32805 Horn-Bad Meinberg
Telephone: 05234 2061841 E-Mail: email@example.com
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court resolution of disputes (ODR platform), which can be viewed under https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information regarding the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps associated with the conclusion of the contract, the contract conclusion itself and the correction options are executed in accordance to the regulations "conclusion of the contract" in our standard business terms (part I.).
3. Contractual language, saving the text of the contract
3.1Contract language shall be English.
3.2The complete text of the contract is not saved with us. Before the order is sent, via the online - shopping cart system the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. After the order is received by us, the order data, the legally-mandated details related to distance selling contracts and the standard business terms are re-sent to you via e-mail.
3.3You will be sent all contractual information within the framework of a binding offer in written form, via E-mail for example, for quotation requests outside of the online shopping basket system, which can be printed out or saved electronically in a secure manner.
4. Main features of the product or service
The key features of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective quote.
5. Prices and payment arrangements
5.1The prices mentioned in the respective offers represent total prices, as do the shipping costs. They include all the price components, including all the incidental taxes.
5.2The dispatch costs that are incurred are not included in the purchase price. They can be viewed by clicking the appropriate button on our website or in the respective quote, are shown separately over the course of the order transaction and must additionally be borne by you, insofar as free delivery is not confirmed.
5.3If delivery is made to countries outside of the European Union, we may incur unreasonable additional costs, such as duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or foreign exchange fees charged by the banks), which you must bear.
5.4You must also bear the costs arising from money transfers in cases in which the delivery is made to an EU Member State, but the payment is initiated outside of the European Union.
5.5The payment methods that are available to you are shown by clicking the appropriate button on our website or are disclosed in the respective quote.
5.6Unless otherwise specified for the respective payment methods, the payment claims arising from the contract that has been concluded become payable immediately.
6. Delivery conditions
6.1The delivery conditions, delivery date and existing supply restrictions, if applicable, can be found by clicking the appropriate button on our website or in the respective quote.
6.2If you are a consumer, the following is statutorily regulated: The risk of the sold item accidentally being destroyed or degraded during shipping only passes over to you when the item in question is delivered, regardless of whether or not the shipping operation is insured. This condition does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company that has not been specified by us or a person who has otherwise been appointed to execute the shipping operation.
7. Statutory warranty right
Liability for defects is governed by the “Warranty” provisions in our General Terms and Conditions of Business (Part I).
8. Contract duration / cancellation
Information on the contract term and the terms and conditions of termination can be found in the section “Contract term / Termination of subscription contracts” in our General Terms and Conditions of Business (Part I), and in the individual quotation.
These SBTs and customer details were created by the lawyers specialising in IT law who work for the Händlerbund, and are constantly checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and assumes liability in case warnings are issued. More detailed information can be found on the following website: https://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
last update: 23.10.2019
By selecting "Accept all", you give us permission to use the following services on our website: YouTube, Vimeo, Sendinblue. You can change the settings at any time (fingerprint icon in the bottom left corner). For further details, please see Individual configuration and our Privacy notice.
Data privacy settings
The settings you specify here are stored in the "local storage" of your device. The settings will be remembered for the next time you visit our online shop. You can change these settings at any time (fingerprint icon in the bottom left corner).
For more information on cookie lifetime and required essential cookies, please see the Privacy notice.
To view YouTube contents on this website,
you need to consent to the transfer of data and storage of third-party cookies by
This allows us to improve your user experience and to make our
website better and more interesting.
Without your consent, no data will be transferred to YouTube.
However, you will also not be able to use the YouTube services on this website.
To view Vimeo contents on this website, you need to consent to the
transfer of data and storage of third-party cookies by Vimeo..
This allows us to improve your user
experience and to make our website better and more interesting.
Without your consent, no data will
be transferred to Vimeo. However, you will also not be able to use the Vimdeo services on this website.
To send data to sendinblue, you need to consent to the transfer of data and storage of third-party cookies by sendinblue. This allows us to improve your user experience and to make our website better and more interesting.
Would you like to see these contents? Activate the desired contents for one session only or allow the website to remember these settings. Once you have given your consent, the third-party data can be loaded. For this, third-party cookies might be stored on your device. You can change these settings at any time (fingerprint icon in the bottom left corner). For further details, please see the Privacy notice.